Friday, September 16, 2011

I hate it when that happens

I suppose I should have taken my gut feeling/ premonition sense of something brooding a little more seriously...at this point I'm not even sure what I thought was going to happen...whatever it was has been replaced by the whirlwind that has been wrecking havoc with our lives!

CHANGE is in the wind:
Youngest child to college-with a job...oops-the employer forgot  $$$
Continent jumping
A sold house became 'unsold'
An old job got replaced with a new one-necessitating an out of state move
Taking a semester break to get solidly 'back in the saddle' is now a rodeo
Car buying in three days
Parenting a parent-like giving birth to a child you didn't know you were going to have
New job possibilities
Less than a month ago
I couldn't see what was coming-but knew that something was...I hate it when that happens.

Count your many blessings
Name them one by one
and it will surprise you what the Lord has done
Count your many blessings
Every doubt will fly
and you will be singing as the days go by
                                                               (Hymns pg. 241)
.....
I'm not there yet
but Thanks for the reminder

No comments:

Post a Comment